Accident Claim Loans: Cash advance options for personal injury plaintiffs and accident victims awaiting legal claim settlements
Easy pre-settlement funding on accident settlements
Accident claims and personal injury cases can take a long time to settle. In the process of a settlement, accident victims often experience money problems. If your personal injury claim is dragging out and you need cash to pay your bills and expenses, Accident Claim Loan can advance settlement funding within 24 hours.
Accidents that result in catastrophic injuries can be life changing. One moment you’re living your life taking care of your responsibilities, and the next moment you are faced with mounting bills and insufficient income. Loans on accident settlements are designed to put cash in your hands before you settle the claim or win the lawsuit.
Borrowing money against a lawsuit settlement isn’t as difficult as you may think. Actually, the process of obtaining a pre-settlement cash advance is easy and straightforward for plaintiffs. A cash advance on your potential lawsuit settlement gives you access to a portion of your future lawsuit money while you are waiting to recover financial compensation. If you got hurt in an accident or because of medical error, and you hired an attorney on a contingency basis to represent you in a lawsuit, you are eligible to apply for cash now.
Settlement loans are 100% risk-free to injury victims who expect to receive lawsuit money from a potential settlement. Since the funding is based on the facts of your accident claim, there’s no credit check, no job requirements, no out-of-pocket costs, and no monthly payments. The legal funding underwriter only considers the circumstances surrounding your case and not your credit score.
Accident Claim Loan offers pre-settlement loans on accident cases for a wide variety of injury cases. Our most popular legal financing programs include, settlement loans for slip and falls, car accident lawsuit loans, workers compensation advance loans, lawsuit cash advance funding for premises liability cases, medical malpractice lawsuit loans, wrongful death lawsuit loans, and personal injury loans on negligence cases.
Remember, lawsuit lending from Accident Claim Loans are risk-free. There's no upfront fees and no monthly payments. Best of all, if you lose, you pay nothing. That's correct: If your accident lawyer does not recover monetary compensation, you keep the pre-settlement cash advance and owe nothing.
If you are ready to take out a lawsuit loan on your accident case, all you have to do is speak with a live legal funding specialist at 1-888-715-8701 or fill out the application online for faster processing.
Get Cash Now
Why clients take out loans on accident settlements
Personal injury clients turn to lawsuit loan companies for financial help when they are unable to go through traditional banks or family members to borrow money. After the financial crisis in 2008, banks tighten up lending standards which made it much more difficult for potential borrowers to take out personal loans from creditors. Furthermore, lawyers are not a source of financial assistance since injury attorneys are ethically prohibited from giving lawsuit loans to clients in most jurisdictions.
Accident settlement funding has been a financial lifeline for countless injured accident victims throughout the United States. After a devastating injury, many personal injury victims are unable to return to work due to physical limitations and lose significant income. And those who are able to go back to work are placed on light-duty or restricted duty, finding it extremely difficult making ends meet.
Thankfully, plaintiffs who are going through the stages of a pending injury claim and need financial help can take out cash loans on accident settlements. Settlement loans can provide instant cash relief by giving you access to a portion of your potential settlement before you settle the case.
Accident victims who suffered serious injuries are not the only clients who borrow money on accident cases. Accident Claim Loan also works with victims of medical malpractice and plaintiffs with wrongful death claims.
Victims of medical malpractice often suffer significant damages due to medical error. Medical malpractice plaintiffs often need finding assistance paying their living expenses, rent, auto loan payments, and medical bills. Lawsuit loans of medical malpractice cases can help to alleviate much of the financial burden plaintiffs have during the litigation process.
Losing a loved one is difficult. However, it’s even more difficult when the fatality resulted from negligence, and the death has caused financial hardship on the entire family. To add insult to injury, plaintiffs involved in wrongful death lawsuits often wait many years to get money from a lawsuit settlement. If the decedent was the primary income earner, the loss of earnings can cause financial crisis. Fortunately, plaintiffs who expect to receive wrongful death settlements turn to Accident Claim Loans for easy pre-settlement loans when they need assistance paying funeral expenses, child care obligations, living expenses, mortgage payments, transportation costs, and more.
Pre-settlement funding was born of necessity. Workers compensation clients and personal injury clients take out loans on accident claims when they need cash relief so they can focus of getting their lives back in order and continuing in their fight for maximum compensation from the insurance company or corporate defendant. Plaintiffs take out accident money loans to pay bills, medical treatment expenses, car financing payments, groceries, and living expenses. If you want to take out an advance on your accident settlement, you can call to speak with a helpful legal funding specialist today by dialing 1-888-715-8701.
Get Cash Now
Advantages of accident claim loans for accident victims
Accident claim loans are excellent financial tools for accident victims in the process of a lawsuit settlement. Insurance claims adjusters are known for dragging their feet when it comes to making fair settlement offers. However, personal injury cases that drag out can devastate your financial situation. Fortunately, a loan on your pending accident claim can give you access to a portion of your settlement money and empower you to win maximum compensation.
Plaintiffs across America have benefited from obtaining accident claim loans. Clients have used the accident funding to pay their bills, take care of their financial obligations, and hold out for fair insurance claim settlements.
The benefits of claim loans are undeniable. Although lawsuit loans interest rates are traditional higher than those of personal loans, the benefits of lawsuit loans far outweigh the possible disadvantages. Take a look at the 5 good reasons personal injury victims should get fast accident loans through Accident Claim Loan:
- Get Cash to pay your expenses: There are no restrictions on how you use the advance on your settlement money. Most clients use the pre-settlement cash advance to pay their bills and other expenses. If you’re going through a financial crisis and need funds quickly, you can apply now for same day accident loans from $1,000 to $100,000. Fast accident loans are the best pre-settlement funding solutions for obtaining the cash you need in 24 hours.
- Get Money for surgery: Catastrophic injuries sometimes require surgical intervention. Car accident injuries such as herniated disc injury, torn meniscus injury, rotator cuff tear injury, carpal tunnel syndrome, and fracture broken bone injury may require that you undergo surgery if conservative treatment has failed. However, operations can be very expensive, and many accident victims can’t afford to pay the costs out-of-pocket. According to the Kaiser Family Foundation, approximately 28 million Americans are uninsured. Fortunately, financial assistance for accident victims who need funding for surgery is available through the surgery lawsuit funding program. This easy legal funding option pays the costs and fees of your upcoming surgery if you are uninsured, don't have sufficient Med-Pay or PIP coverage, or your health insurance company has denied the procedure. Surgery funding has helped plaintiffs get quality medical treatment and win bigger lawsuit settlements.
- Fast, Convenient financial option: Injured accident victims appreciate the fact that accident claim loans are fast, easy, and hassle-free to funding options. Applying only takes about two minutes and the process is straightforward. Right after we receive your accident cash advance request, we will contact your attorney to request some additional information on the case.
- Get Quality medical treatment: Health care in the United States is expensive. Health care spending in the U.S. increased by about $933.5 billion between 1996 and 2013. With medical plans cutting back on coverage, and the cost of surgery, therapy, and rehabilitation increasing, the need for legal financing for medical treatment has never been greater. Medical treatment lawsuit funding pays the cost and expenses of your medical treatment, for injuries directly related to your accident.
- Empowering accident victims: Insurance companies have a financial incentive in low-balling claimants. The less they pay to injury victims, the more profit they make for their investors and shareholders. Liability auto insurance companies routinely delay and denied legitimate claims in an effort to pressure accident victims into taking low settlement offers. They know that personal injury victims often experience financial hardship in claim process but have no one and nowhere to turn for financial assistance. The insurers win when you accept an offer that’s far below what your case is really worth. Thankfully, a lawsuit cash advance can provide instant cash relief. It can empower you to reject the inadequate offer and give your injury lawyer all the time needed to negotiate a fair lawsuit settlement or prepare your case for trial.
If your insurance claim is taking too long to settle and you need an advance on the accident settlement money, you can take out an accident cash advance on your car accident lawsuit settlement now to tide you over until you settle the case or win an award or verdict for your pain and suffering. Even though there are numerous benefits of obtaining a loan on your accident case, it’s always a good idea to consider other loan options before borrowing money against a pending personal injury case since you are paying interest on the advance settlement funding. Accident loans can be valuable financing tools, but it’s important to only borrow what you need to survive the long settlement process.
Accident Loans: Am I eligible?
Learn if you qualify to apply for an accident loan, it can save you time and frustration. Pre-settlement loans on accident claims are a cash lifeline for accident victims who have been hurt in car and truck accidents and need money fast to avoid a financial crisis. However, accident loans are not designed for all claimants and every case. Accident funding is best suited for clients who suffered serious injuries, received medical treatment, and expect to recover compensation from a settlement once the case has resolved.
If you did not get hurt or had very limited medical treatment, obtaining funding may not be your best option. You should apply for a cash advance if you have a "solid" case, meet the basic requirements for accident loans, and your attorney is fighting to win you maximum compensation. Please take a look below to see if you are eligible for lawsuit funding consideration.
Basis requirements for accident loans:
There are 5 basic underwriting requirements for accident loans: The injured party or plaintiff in the lawsuit must be 18 years or older; You must be represented by an attorney; You are in the midst of a personal injury case, med-mal lawsuit, workers comp claim, or wrongful death lawsuit; You reside within the United States; and You have an injury claim or wrongful death lawsuit.
Loans on accident cases: Summary of the basic requirements
- The accident victim or plaintiff is 18 years of age or older (Funding is unavailable for cases involving minors).
- Attorney representation: You must have hired a workers' compensation attorney or personal injury lawyer.
- You have an active / pending case (pre-settlement) or settled case (post-settlement). (We do not handle structured settlements.)
- You live within the United States (50 states).
- You have an injury claim, wrongful death case, sexual assault lawsuit, personal injury claim, or third-party negligence lawsuit.
Cases that qualify for pre-settlement loans on injury cases
We are proud to offer a wide range of settlement funding programs for plaintiffs, including but not limited to:
Do you offer lawsuit loans on accident claims in my area?
Accident lawsuit funding is available to accident victims in most cities and states throughout the United States. Accident Claim Loan proudly offers a variety of legal financing services in the following cities and states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Atlanta, Georgia, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. Since this list is subject to change without prior notice due to state regulations, you can always call or send an email to find out if we can help you obtain funding.
Get an pre-settlement accident cash advance
Getting an accident cash advance is not nearly as difficult as some people may think. In fact, we have a pretty straightforward and simple legal funding process for personal injury clients and the attorneys who represent them. That's why we have such amazing relationships with law firms and accident lawyers throughout the United States. If you have a pending accident claim and need financial assistance after an accident, accident settlement funding may be your best pre-settlement funding solution. Apply now to get funding from $1,000 to $100,000 in as little as 24 hours. There's no credit check, no out-of-pocket costs, and no hassles! Just fill out the short application form below for fast processing, or call us toll-free at 1-888-715-8701.
Get Cash Now